Job description / Role
• Must have Worked on Qlik and SAP Integration Connectors, Data Extraction: Update, Incremental, Full with (SAP, SQL Server, and Flat Files), Data Loading, Scheduling, Monitoring, and Reporting.
• Good in Performance tuning when extracting the data with (SAP, SQL Server, and Flat Files).
• Expert in Designing and Implementing the solution and creating the Technical Documents with respect to the Business requirement.
• Expert in QMC.
• Expert in Qlik Programming to develop the dashboards and reports with respect to SAP Reports, SQL Server Reports, and Flat files.
• Good ability to design the As-Is Logic with respect to SAP Reports and SQL Server reports.
• University Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or in relevant IT Discipline
• Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 5 Years of Experience in Business Intelligence - BI
• Specialist knowledge: Qlik Sense & SAP
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.
Business Intelligence (BI) Consultant - Defense
IBM Middle East
Application Data Analyst & Insight Specialist
|Abu Dhabi||9 Dec|
Business Intelligence Analyst
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
IT Service Delivery Manager
|Saudi Arabia||7 Jan|