Job description / Role
At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM's ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Business Intelligence Consultant is an innovative, results driven professional that executes continuous improvement through data-driven actions.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- New reporting development to inform business reviews, deep dive analyzer tools.
- Engage with stake holders to identify business KPIs with the correct tools/mechanisms to record them and present actionable insights through reposts and dashboards
- Define, review and maintain Business intelligence/ Analytic programs for compliance with best practices, industry standards.
- Develop in-depth understanding of underlying data, data structures and business uses.
- Support project plans around reporting and analytics tools, information dashboards, data visualizations, data modelling and other end-user information portals or resources
- Implement, collect and analyze of users data from different digital source.
- Responsible for data integration management between core business applications and data marts etc.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 7 years of experience in performing quantitative analysis, data warehouse and Oracle BI application development.
- Strong experience in Data analysis, understand business processes, logical data models, Optimizing complex SQL queries.
- Minimum 7 years experience in developing enterprise-scale BI tools/reports and dashboards and preferably in Oracle BI stack
- Previous experience in defense industry
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Defense Industry background
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life at IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.
Business Intelligence - BI Consultant
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Business Intelligence Analyst
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Application Data Analyst & Insight Specialist
|Abu Dhabi||9 Dec|