Job description / Role
A new role has been created within a fast growing IT Services business based in Riyadh for a Business Intelligence Technical Lead.
The role is to work with clients in providing Business Intelligence mainly in the banking, telecom and government sectors. You will:
- Lead the business intelligence development team.
- Gather the business requirements and convert it into tangible business intelligence objects.
- Design the self-service semantic layer of the business intelligence.
- Design the data mapping between the storage layer and the semantic layer including the identification of the business rules.
- Manage the customer expectations, team work and technical lead skills.
- Identify the capacity and lead the business intelligence team within the project.
- Act as a focal point of all business intelligence activities within the project.
- Bridge the gap between the technical and business stakeholders
- Plan, execute, monitor & control all business intelligence activities.
- Oversee all aspects of the business intelligence activities, managing timelines and deliverables quality.
- Set the standards of the business intelligence activities within the project.
- Support & manage the verification activities of the business intelligence track including QA, SIT, UAT testing.
Ideally you will have:
- 7-10 years of experience in the business intelligence projects with at least 3 years in a team lead role.
- B.Sc. or master degree in computer science from a reputable university.
- Strong experience in the data analysis and business requirements identification.
- Strong technical experience in SQL & PL/SQL.
- Strong technical experience in the business intelligence technologies such: Power BI, SSAS, Tableau, Qlik.
- Strong experience in the implementation of business intelligence components including self-service semantic layer, data visualization including KPIs, dashboards and reports.
- Technical experience in the data warehouse architecture techniques and knowledgeable on the pros & cons of each one.
- Technical knowledge in data management tools like Informatica BDM, PowerExchange is a plus.
- Technical knowledge in the big data echo systems and its components is a plus.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Data Analyst
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior IT Project Manager
IT Program Developer