Job description / Role
Be a part of our Engineering company based in Jubail KSA, providing an expert engineering service to the local industry. IGS started in 2011 and has successfully operated in engineering consultancy and services provision in the Middle East.
The role of an Office Manager requires a confident, well organised efficient administrator who is able to work as part of a team and on their own initiative. We will depend on you to ensure the efficient running of the IGS administration, book keeping and Office matters. Your role is to support your team to ensure that they are able to carry out their role.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Download and upload of commercial documentation, tenders, RFQ, offers, and other documentation on Client portals (Sabic, Maaden, Saudi Electricity) and other SAP portals.
• Assist in preparation and submission of tenders, offers and orders. Electronic filing and record keeping.
• Vendor, supplier and contractor registration and record keeping.
• Vendor registrations with new customers.
• Chamber of Commerce portal entries, certificate renewals, and document approvals.
• Customs portal entries and import / export control management.
• Courier service arrangement, and management.
Staff and business management
• Record keeping of attendance, leave and absences, salaries, overtime, and benefits.
• Travel, hotel, air tickets and other R&S management and control, record keeping and registers.
• Medical aid management and record keeping.
• Renewals of IQAMA, Application of all VISAs, GOSI management, medical fitness test management,
• GOSI and Labor office entries, control and management.
• Company vehicle management, record keeping, and control.
• Company asset register record keeping and control. Calibration planning management and record keeping. (instruments, computers, printers, software, materials, stock and columns).
• Company key lability key date register - expiry dates for Iqamas, Visas, medical aid, medical fitness tests, car tests, car licenses, drivers licenses, company registration,
Finance and Book keeping
• VAT calculation, portal entering and management.
• Petty cash control, register and management.
• Company monthly cash flow entries and management.
• Receiving and record keeping of company liabilities and bills. Record keeping and filing.
• Issue, control registers and record keeping of purchase orders, invoices, goods received, delivery notes.
• Interface with account and auditor company – provide information.
• Minimum 8 years of solid experience in a business management capacity.
• Familiarity with Saudi labour law and regulations.
• Proficiency on Microsoft Office package i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other web-based applications and software, ideally including Oracle and SAP.
• Good communication skills. Native in English, Arabic read/write is beneficial
• Excellent research, problem-solving, numeracy and quantitative analytical skills.
• Transferable Iqama preferred.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills who is able to collaborate and delegate.
• Strong commercial, finance, bookkeeping, filling, scheduling and administration skills.
About the Company
Owners of critical transformers on their plant or network can benefit significantly from predictive analysis on transformer health and integrity analysis. Cost savings are gained and reliability improved by implementing true condition maintenance, forward planning, and effective life extension programmes.
Diagnostic Solutions by Expert Engineers Our esteemed transformer health and integrity diagnostic and analytical services empowers you to understand the health and integrity of your transformer fleet. We also provide transformer life extension solutions improving overall operating costs and reliability of the transformers.