Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Finance
Job Description & Summary
A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You'll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud.
Our Finance Operations team manages PwC's financial risk through financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and tactical consulting. As a part of our team, you'll assist us with budgeting, reporting, business operations, domestic and international accounting operations, and finance strategy.
- Maintain a Bid Calendar to interact with proposal teams and manage clarifications and submissions.
- Coordinate with project teams and Finance on billing schedules for active projects to form a view of peaks and troughs of invoicing activities and inform remedial actions.
- Liaise with project teams on Client Work Confirmations to upload in the system as a first step of invoicing and track until approval is received to enable invoicing.
- Maintain Invoices Checklist and conduct initial screening for draft invoices.
- Coordinate with Account Driver for any changes to be uploaded to PIF microsite.
- Assume responsibility for invoice submission, troubleshooting until acceptance. Update Invoice Tracker with latest status for ready reference of project teams.
- Track payments of accepted invoices based on grace payment period and update invoices tracker.
- Identify and build relationships with PIF stakeholders in the 'Procure to Pay' cycle. The project teams are responsible for all interactions with project business sponsors.
- Create and maintain relevant metrics for management periodic reporting of performed activities (volumes, values, issues, major risks, investments, etc
- Monitor activities' trends, capacity and recommend interventions as needed (training, hiring, backups, automation, IFS support, etc)
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.