Job description / Role
Business Operations Manager - Payment's - RTGS
Our client requires a Business Operations Manager from a bank or financial institution to be based in Riyadh, KSA. The successful candidate will build and do preparatory work for the operational team and will be in charge of the Business Operations Function for both planned services as the Business Operations Manager in the payments area for the running phase of the services.
The Main Responsibilities are to:
• Ensure the successful implementation of the operations model of the payment system.
• Contribute in UAT activities to verify any release, changes or updates regarding GCC RTGS on testing environment.
• Day-to-day operations of GCC RTGS (and any other future system) in accordance to business and operating rules, procedures and standards.
• Provide support to GCC RTGS’s users by answering questions, advising and resolving issues during the GCC RTGS business day.
• Act as 1st level receiving disputes arising between participants (Acting as external users “Service desk” answering questions, advising and resolving issues during the GCC RTGS business day).
• Provide reports about business activities in all aspects.
• Manage the projects of Business Operations Function.
• Review and update related rules and procedures when required.
• Recommend and issue related policies where none already existed.
• Suitable candidates will have a bachelor degree or equivalent experience in business operation with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in payments or other operational banking areas with a basic understanding of the functioning of IT systems, organisation of business processes and reasoning from a legal and economic point of view. You will have good analytical skills in order to transfer conceptual documents into tangible operational documentation, a readiness to learn and to adapt to a challenging “start-up” environment and good communication skills and an advanced command of English.
The additional desired experience is the following:
• Understanding of IT project management and change management processes
• Understanding back-up/restore concepts in payment systems
• Understanding of cryptographic methods
• Awareness of threats to integrity, availability and confidentiality of payment services
• Familiarity with communication tools required for decentralized service management.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.