Job description / Role
Working with the senior leadership of the Sector to translate the Sector strategy into operational efficiency in the Sector team, including management of strategic business initiatives, facilities, human resources, finances, IT, contracts and administration · Undertaking strategy development and sector planning, and successful execution of the strategies and plans · Working with shared services.
A gega project in KSA
• Work with the Sector leadership to develop the operating strategy for the Sector and work with corporate shared services (such as HR, Finance, Procurement, IT, Marketing) to ensure that the Sector has adequate and suitable resources to deliver its objectives
• Liaise with corporate shared services with regard to new hires - onboarding, induction, etc
• Develop and manage relationships with external vendors, suppliers and service providers and provide contract management and administration services to the Sector
• Manage the Sector budgets and work with the Sector leadership and Finance to plan future budget requirements
• Ensure that all corporate policies, communications, education and training are cascaded down through the Sector as necessary and manage all Sector-specific communications and learning and development
• Manage and coordinate capacity building, professional learning, team building, employee wellbeing initiatives, project and business management systems, etc.
• Manage the administrative staff across the Sector
• Develop and implement dashboards and reporting for the Sector, so the leadership can use data and analytics effectively in decision-making
• Be the first point of contact for other Departments/Sectors needing to work with the Sector and for any issues/concerns involving the employees in the Sector
• Implement and co-ordinate all corporate programs and strategic initiatives across the Sector (e.g. performance management, workforce and succession planning, Sector-specific action plans, etc)
• Recommend and implement continuous improvements to processes, procedures and systems and ensure proper internal controls, policies and operating procedures are in place across the Sector
• Support all the functions of the Sector and manage any change in line with evolving strategy
• Represent the Sector at internal and external meetings and to other areas of the business
• Monitor internal assessments of business risk and ensure risk mitigation measures are in place
• A very exciting opportunity and a competitive package
• 7+ years' proven experience in business or executive management (to include sales, management, customer service, finance, administration or a related field) in any industry.
• Ability to provide input into building strategy, problem-solve, and make effective decisions in a fast-paced environment.
• Good knowledge of technology to support business management.
• Understanding of how data/metrics can be used to inform future decision making
• Proven experience organising and managing multiple teams
• Interpersonal skills to build effective relationships internally and externally
• Excellent communicator (verbal and written) and a good command of English and ability to present confidently to small and large groups
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Business Development Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
Business Development Director
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Operations Director - Facility Management
Strategy and Operations Director
|Saudi Arabia||29 Apr|