Job description / Role
Saudi National Required. Operations Manager Manager.
• You will lead a large and diverse team and will build, maintain and manage key relationships with the Sales, Finance, Loss Prevention, IT, HR and Engineering teams.
• Managing and creating positive working relationships on a day-to-day basis.
• You will be responsible for key metrics across your business unit and will present to the senior leadership teams on your findings and solutions.
• You will play a pivotal role in hiring the very best talent coupled with providing exceptional career development and positive employee engagement
• Leading projects and driving results
Basic qualifications required
• Degree qualification or equivalent
• Direct management experience
• Experience with the full hiring and recruitment lifecycle
• Flexibility to work a variety of hours as business demands
• Experience in managing multiple stakeholders
• Experience with managing multiple KPIs
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey’s, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.