Business Performance & Planning Assistant Manager
Job description / Role
• Developing a clear understanding of key business drivers, analyzing key financial metrics, and supporting business management.
• Reviewing financial information proactively, identifying exceptions/inconsistencies, initiating action, and follow-up with various stakeholders
• Perform various analysis such as scenario building/simulation modeling, product profitability analysis, NFI analysis, MA analysis.
• Track Headcount cost and liaise with HR on Hiring or other HR related issues.
• Reporting product and digital KPIS to tracked performance periodically
• Managing vendor contracts, processing invoices, SLAs etc.
• Preparing regular periodic reports with monthly dashboards
• Preparing monthly p&l, maintain the accruals and reclassification.
• Preparing adhoc reports for departmental and external stakeholders and compliance requirements.
• Working with automation team to assist the data and financial.
• Assist in Sales & Revenue forecasting & opportunity loss analysis, cost variance analysis & preparing performance dashboards working.
• Work with FCD to drive the monthly, quarterly, and annual close process, as required
• Adhoc analysis & financial modelling as per business requirement
About the Company
Saudi Networkers Services, incorporated in 2001 with an aim to provide the world class business and consulting services through a combination of market insight, technical excellence and unrivalled agile methodology.
Our success stems from building strong relationships and trusted partners, which enabled us delivering exceptional services to public sector, as well as some world's leading organizations, in Telecommunication, Information Technology, Cyber Security, Banking, Energy, Utilities and various other industry arenas.
We collaborate closely, ideate that how the work gets done, while working alongside businesses to collaborate on growth and applying breakthrough innovations, that drive exponential impact, managed by teams specialized in their assigned industry sectors.