Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Risk and Security Controls practice, within Information Technology Risk Assurance services, will allow you to develop and apply strategies that help clients leverage enterprise technologies so they can get a higher return on their investment, mitigate risks, streamline processes, and find operational inefficiencies. We assist clients in understanding and challenging their current risk profiles and develop strategies to build digital confidence by embracing opportunities to stay competitive through building trust and resilience into their technology systems. We cover a wide range of disciplines, including risk evaluation, operational and strategic Information Technology processes, project governance, application implementation, data integrity, cyber security, and accounting/audit.
Our team helps organisations analyse and assess the security environment and application of our client's information technology systems. You'll help develop strategies to increase the reliability of system outputs, enhancing systems security and integrity, and developing strategies for ongoing maintenance.
Business Process Specialist
A career within Assurance services, will provide you with the opportunity to help Assurance teams in establishing reliance on Automated Controls for clients in varity of business sectors. We audit some of the country's largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business processes and automation. We assist business audit teams to provide reasonable assurance on financial statements generated by complex information systems. We also help unlock data possibilities, navigate risk and regulatory complexity, and provide a more advance audit strategy that is at the same cost and quality efficient.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across lines of service, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
We're a leading provider of trust in the digital world - in the eyes of our people, our clients and our stakeholders. Today's business environment is different. More complex. More connected. Companies not only face new and unknown risks, but also new and untapped opportunities. Our team is at the forefront of this change, and we want you to join us to be a part of transforming how risk is perceived and capitalized on.
What you'll create and do
- Evaluating business process controls in complex environments, identifying priority areas of risk by understanding the organizations systems, risks, control frameworks and regulatory requirements.
- Analyse complex data lineage within ERPs and business applications and asses the risks and controls around it.
- Ability to learn quickly, be self-motivated, demonstrate initiative, and adapt in a dynamic environment.
- Managing full range of tasks including the planning, testing, reviewing and reporting stages on large and complex client engagements.
- Equipping clients to make decisions based on accurate information by establishing the right controls, processes and structures.
- Working across multiple client projects, with a broad range of tasks across the data analytics life cycle including ETL, data wrangling and cleansing, reporting and dashboarding.
- Simultaneously manage work on multiple client engagements of varying size, scope and complexity.
- Perform Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (CAATs) and assist engagement teams obtain adequate conclusion from financially significant information.
- Lead and mentor junior staff in delivering risk and compliance data analytics engagements targeted on risk and compliance analytics.
- Exceptional communication between junior staff and senior management, providing that conduit across the team.
- Compelling data driven storytelling to communicate and help clients minimize risk and improve their processes and control framework.
- Assist in kickoff, status, and closing meetings with engagement team and client and contribute to internal practice development initiatives.
- Join, and contribute to a high performing team that lives the PwC values.
- Instruct milestone training courses to our staff
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.