Job description / Role
Business process Analyst specialists who improve business processes. They evaluate existing processes, analyze implemented changes, and
recommend adjustments to workflows, schedules, or other processes, as needed. They are employed across all types of industries, although they
most often work in manufacturing or production.
PRIMARY DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & KPIs
· Drafting and implementing company policies and procedures
· Review and input into the development of relevant policies and procedure
· Evaluating existing business processes.
· Determining and outlining business process improvements.
· Coordinating business process improvement strategies with internal stakeholders.
· Overseeing all aspects related to the implementation stages of business process improvement initiatives.
· Analyzing and monitoring implemented changes to business processes and making adjustments.
· Guiding and supervising personnel who were assigned specific tasks.
· Performing ongoing analyses on business processes related to productivity, quality, costs & time.
· Presenting progress reports and integrating feedback.
· Aligning Business Capability with organization Value added Chain diagram.
· Establish the policy and procedure across ABH departments by using Aris standard convention.
· Review and enhance process architecture for levels 0-4
· Supporting the sub-division BPM leads in establishing their business processes and ensure successful design reviews.
· Develop business process architectures, process relationship maps, cross-functional maps diagrams.
· Design, model processes (Core, support, management) in ARIS BPM tool.
· Participates in team meetings and proactively provides guidance and leadership to achieve department objectives, apply best practice methodology and implement process improvement projects.
· Design and develop business process architecture by drill down approach with business owners.
· Facilitate sessions with business stakeholders to elicit and document business processes, business requirements, business rules, policies & procedures, data and systems to modernize projects.
· Process Modelling experience using VACD, , Requirement tree , BPMN , model to execute ..etc
· Models the current state (As-Is) & future state (To-Be) of business processes.
· Revising and updating procedures and policies.
· At least 7 years' experience in business process management in a related industry.
· Proficiency in business management software, such as ARIS
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience managing or optimizing end-to-end business processes including Lead-to-Order, Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, and/or Recruit-to-Retire.
· Exceptional leadership, collaboration, and communication skills.
· Superb recordkeeping, time management, and organizational skills.
· Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Bachelor's degree in business management, project management, or in a related field.
· A Master's degree in business administration will be advantageous.
· Recent global ERP rollout experience and SAP experience preferred
· A minimum of a business related college or university degree
· A minimum of 5 years of business leadership experience, preferably in the business application field
· Have a strong base of technology experience and advanced knowledge of technical systems
The responsibilities described on this job description are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people
assigned to this job. These statements are not intended to be exhaustive of all responsibilities, duties, knowledge, skills, and abilities required of
employees in the position.
Final determination of a candidate’s qualifications and eligibility to perform the job is at the sole discretion and judgment of the department executive leadership.
About the Company
We are an Award Winning Company.
Headquartered in Riyadh specializes in Information Technology, Telecommunications, Building Management System (BMS), Access Control, Cyber Security and Networking services, Physical Security System, Integration services, Software Development and Mobile Apps. Our mission is to provide high-quality and latest technology in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East through partnership with internationally renowned technology manufacturers and vendors.
Middle East Executive
|Abu Dhabi||1 Sep|
Business Analyst (Healthcare)
|Saudi Arabia||28 Sep|
Senior Business Analyst
ManpowerGroup Middle East