Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Risk & Quality (R&Q)
Job Description & Summary
The Business Resilience Manager is part of the Business Resilience team and operates across all lines of service. The position is responsible for providing support in the areas of business resilience, health and safety, business continuity and real estate projects.
- Adhere to the Business Resilience budget
- Support the management of the schedule, associated preparation and delivery of Business Continuity exercises
- Support the management of the annual cycle of the business continuity management system in line with the requirements of ISO22301
- Keeping Mass Communication Systems (BC Application, Everbridge System, Intranet) up to date
- Supporting and coordinating with the Emergency Response Team, Incident Management Team (IMTs), Admin & Facilities Team for emergency planning and a safer working environment
- Support the conduct of office health, safety and security audits
- Act as the Project Management Office (PMO) for Business Resilience projects, including real estate projects and the implementation of technology projects
Learning & Growth
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
- A professional or academic qualification (degree level or equivalent), or extensive relevant and practical experience.
- Fluency in English required, proficiency in Arabic is advantageous
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in the Professional Services industry in a top tier Big 4 firm preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Risk averse/risk management skills
- Process oriented
- Organization skills
- Thoroughness and eye for detail
- Time management skills and proactivity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ethical conduct
- A conscientious, ambitious team player, with good self-management skills and an ability to take initiative.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.