Job description / Role
The Business Support Coordinator is responsible for supervising business support delivery to the EDPM technical and project teams in the Riyadh head office and project sites as directed by the Head of Operations & Administration or senior management as per company standards, policies and procedures.
They will also be required to develop and maintain relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders to ensure an effective interface and collaborative approach in coordinating business support delivery.
Duties will include:
- Support Head of Operations & Administration with day to day business support activities.
- Assist Head of Operations & Administration with development and implementation of business strategies in support of the KSA business growth plan.
- Liaise with EDPM technical &project teams to identify requirements and supervise delivery of operational and administrative solutions.
- Support Head of Operations & Administration during the new staff recruitment process liaising with Recruitment team, Hiring Managers and Immigration team.
- Liaise with 3rd Party Suppliers to maintain existing relationships, identify new suppliers for business support services and establish new agreements as required.
- Manage building services and facilities support for the EDPM head office
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders, peers and direct reports.
- Initial point of contact for business support issues raised by EDPM technical & project staff
- Coordinate general administrative support and assist technical & project teams with bid preparation/submission, management reporting,etc.
- Assist with preparation of related sections of regular reports in timely support of the Head of Operations & Administration and Senior Management.
- Assist Head of Operations & Administration with facilitating and organising events as required(i.e. meetings, workshops,social events, monthly cascades and Directors Engagement Tours).
- Coordinate visits of senior management to KSA.
- Deputise for Head of Operations & Administration in his absence as authorised for business support related issues.
- Coordination with technical & project managers for business support matters as appropriate
- Accountable to KSA Head of Operations & Administration and senior management regarding general business support issues
- Accountable to Project Directors regarding project specific business support issues.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a business support supervisory role
- Ability to work within and lead a team to deliver common aims and targets
- Strong English skills-both written and verbal
- Strong MS Office skills
- Conscientious and results focused and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong planning, organisational and time management skills and ability to work under pressure to deliver to short time scales
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills, be able to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
Rewards & Benefits:
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Transportation allowance
- Medical and life insurance cover
- 22 calendar days annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants.
SNC Lavalin's Faithful+Gould business is one of the world's leading integrated project and programme management consultancies, with over 2,400 professionals operating worldwide.
Our aim is to protect and maximize our clients' interests throughout the planning and delivery of projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget. We pride ourselves on collaborating with client teams and developing long-term relationships.
Key services include - Project management, programme management, project controls, commercial management, cost management and expert scheduling and construction planning.
Our industry is going through a digital transformation and we have been investing in and pioneering digital methods to improve all aspects of our service. We have focused our digital transformation around platform modernization and product development and through standardization and automation, we are achieving efficiencies that are directly passed on our clients who benefit from a consistent quality of service as well as the savings.
Active in the Middle East for over 20 years, we have offices in the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia. We hire and retain only the best people in the industry. Our success is built on recruiting - and then developing - brilliant people from a broad range of professional and cultural backgrounds. It's precisely this diversity of talent that sets us apart.
Acquired by SNC Lavalin in 2017, we also have an extensive depth of geographic exposure across 50 countries and the breadth of 53,000 experts. As one of the largest engineering contractors, we have access to 17,000 staff in the Middle East making us one of the largest multidisciplinary consultancies in the region.
About the Company
Atkins is one of the leading providers of professional, technology based consultancy and support services to the industry, commerce and governments in all of the worlds major economies. With over 17,000 staff operating in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas, Atkins has a broad range of skills and resources and provides Clients with a comprehensive service throughout the entire life cycle of the projects in the built environment.
We aim to be the international first choice supplier of technical and integrated services. Shaped by our customers' needs, our vision is to:
- focus on quality
- seek world class design and excellence
- strive to add value
- be flexible to the evolving needs of a changing society
Atkins first carried out design and supervision commissions in the Gulf area in 1967. From its regional head office in Dubai, U.A.E. Atkins Middle East now employs over 2000 staff located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Oman (Muscat ), Qatar (Doha) Bahrain (Manama), Kuwait (Kuwait City) and India (Bangalore).