Job description / Role
EY KSA Business Tax Services Opportunity Consultant to Director (Saudi Nationals)
As the world continues to be impacted by globalization, demographics, technology, innovation and regulation, organizations are under pressure to adapt quickly and build agile people cultures that respond to these disruptive forces. EY People Advisory Services believes a better working world is helping our clients harness their People Agenda - the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost, doing the right things.
We work globally and collaborate to bring you professional teams to address complex issues relating to organization transformation, end-to-end employee lifecycles, effective talent deployment and mobility, gaining value from evolving and virtual workforces, and the changing role of HR in support of business strategy. Our EY professionals ask better questions and work with clients to create holistic, innovative answers that deliver quality results.
The better the question. The better the answer. The better the world works.
To shape and deliver the part of business strategy that depends on people.
- To manage change effectively, businesses must establish people and organizational strategies that allow them to respond flexibly to market forces.
- As a people and organizational change advisor, you will have the opportunity to work with clients to understand and address some of their largest and most complex people related challenges and ultimately improve and drive sustainable business results.
Skills and attributes for success
If you are an excellent communicator who is comfortable working across borders with a wide network of people and with a proven track record of delivering large complex change management/ culture transformation projects, you will be perfect for the role. To qualify for the role, you must have
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- 2 - 15 years of experience from a professional services consulting firm with a specialization in at least one of these areas; change management, culture transformation projects, HR transformation projects on rewards and talent development
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (Both Arabic and English written and verbal communication preferred)
- A proven track record of proactively managing client stakeholders, including providing constructive challenge, influencing decisions, providing robust advice, delivering difficult messages and managing performance issues, at your commensurate level f
What we look for
We're interested in versatile people with the ability to take on new responsibilities and listen to clients to get things done. We're not just looking for technical knowledge experience - we're after genuinely interesting people with the ability to build relationships, and think in unique and creative news ways.
We are working with some of the biggest names across MENA and therefore we are looking for individuals who can demonstrate real impact within various areas of PAS for our clients, people who can build our service offerings, understand client needs, grow our internal capability and connect effectively across our MENA and Global PAS to maximize our global knowledge and experience in supporting clients to achieve their transformation objectives.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please go ahead and submit your CV and join us in building a better working world.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region