Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced business leader to join our Business Value Services & Strategy team as Principal Lead or Engagement Lead. Our team consists of top-notch professionals that help our customers define and address their most complex technological and business challenges. We work in a collaborative and consultative approach with our customers to solve immediate and future problems, gain executive consensus, and align business and technology strategies. We maintain an independent perspective and create advocacy among clients and Oracle teams alike. We are working as one EMEA-wide team in concertation with global resources of a leading multinational software and services powerhouse. We leverage skills, knowledge and diversity to deliver great engagements for our customers and to support Oracle sales. We share, enable and empower each other and we are used to challenge ideas and we always push ourselves to learn new things and stay at the front of the technology trends.
We expect our Business Value team members to bring years of expertise in pragmatic business strategy. Team members have typically joined us from top-tier management consulting and/ or technology companies and share a passion for the business impact of technology. We value prior experience in a tech environment, but we are open to leaders with diverse backgrounds that want to shift into tech industry. Our team members typically come with MBA / PHDs from top rated institutions.
- Lead multi-LOB engagement teams with senior experts from sales, pre-sales, consulting, and solution architecture to help shape and drive the most important technology opportunities in EMEA
- Participate in and/ or ensure quality in customer engagements with the CxO level of Oracle's most strategic customers, ensuring superior customer satisfaction and creating better opportunities for Oracle
- Provide direct deal support by leveraging knowledge of IT specific challenges and solutions, management consulting skills and analytical abilities in identifying key strategic drivers for CIOs, assessing process capabilities and developing business value propositions
- Integrate knowledge of best practices, latest technology trends (e.g. cloud, big data, digitalization), operational objectives and strategic IT objectives to define a clear strategy and roadmap with actionable value communication
- Contribute to team's thought leadership by constantly synthesizing the customer experiences into content and methodologies that can be leveraged
- Demonstrate outstanding analytical and problem solving skills; exceptional ability to structure complex problems, develop hypotheses, and present well-supported solutions
- Influence thinking and create acceptance by multiple customer constituencies
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum 4-6 years of experience with a premier Management Consulting firm or at least 2 years within a management consulting firm coupled with industry experience with leading technology or cloud companies in a lead functional/IT/strategy/sales role or experience in a senior IT position preferred
- Strong academics are mandatory e.g. MBA (preference from a top business school), MSc, PhD
- Exceptional business problem solving combined with strong analytical and interpersonal skills, proven by first-hand work experience
- Integrates industry strategy, customer operational objectives and business process understanding to define a clear solution strategy with actionable value communication
- Proven aptitude to work in a virtual team environment and ability to build consensus
- Action oriented with passion for fast movement but understanding the need for exceptional quality
- Experience and credibility operating at CxO stakeholder levels
- Financial modelling, benchmarking and quantitative skills and experience developing and defending large-scale capital appropriation requests
- Good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise
- Outstanding oral and written presentation communication skills
- Fluency in English is a must. Fluency in Arabic language is a plus
- Passion for general digital / software / IT field
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.