Job description / Role
Rawabi Vallianz Offshore Services (RVOS) is an equally shared joint venture company between Rawabi Holding and Vallianz Holdings Limited of Singapore. Rawabi Holding has built a solid network of business relationships and expertise in Oilfield Services and Contracting & Industrial Services in the GCC region, particularly Saudi Arabia, over the last three decades; while Vallianz has a proven track record as a provider of a full range of Offshore Engineering, Procurement, Installation, and Construction (EPIC); Marine; and Subsea Support Services to the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry. Thus, RV OS is able to effectively harness individual strengths to provide synergistic and seamless services to the industry.
The main purpose of the buyer job is to execute purchasing transactions in a timely and cost effective manner and to ensure the delivery of service produces and equipment to all RVOS Departments.
- Executes the procurement goods and services communicates pars availability to internal requested and creates purchase orders.
- Is accountable for the successful executive of purchasing transactions on time and within budget always seeking to negotiate the most advantageous terms for RVOS
- Supports the Purchasing Supervisor in settings the yearly purchasing forecast. Is Accountable for ensuring that purchase Order are issued in timely and effective manner
- Determines and develops appropriate sources of supply and maintains cooperative working relationship with support to stay current with tends and technologies products and services.
- Reports cost saving and cost containment results.
- is responsible for prospecting and sourcing potential suppliers / service providers / contractors / sub contracts follows up with suppliers fr the delivery of places orders
- Coordinates with de-localized finance for prioritization of payments to suppliers
- Ensure that purchased products and services conforms to specification is accountable for the timely and accurate pricing of products / services / contracts for estimation and bidding purpose.
- Maintains records of items purchase costs delivery products performance and inventories
- Monitors process trends while keeping related departments aware of changes in markets or major suppliers trends
- Tracks KPIs for his function and devices plans and initiatives for improvements including automation
- Communications an working Relationship
- Support the supply Chain Manager / Purchasing Supervisor with all purchasing decision.
- Work Closely with the supplier management unit head for supplier relationship management
- Confidante closely with warehouse and logistic for the management of orders.
- Bachelor degree in business, or any related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an operation comparable to RVOS
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, organization, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to act quickly and decisively
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of MS office applications and basic software applications. ERP knowledge is a plus
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.