Job description / Role
- Filters all Purchase Requests on assigned vessels for products and services, and accordingly works with the requirements to close out the vessel requisitions.
- Ensures that all Purchase Requests/orders are encoded in the ERP system in an efficient and timely manner and without any errors.
- Handles all purchases under Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA) and purchasing contracts, and ensures maximum efficiency, reliability, timeliness, and cost effectiveness of RVOS purchases
- Is accountable for ensuring that Purchase Orders related to BPA/ contracts are issued in a timely and effective manner.
- Preparation of quotation comparison sheets to evaluate the supplier prices & lead times
- Follows up to obtain required approval and to avoid delays in the purchasing transactions
- Resolves changes and discrepancies, and accordingly updates the purchase order information
- Supports the vessels and Head Office departments in the development of the purchasing yearly plan and budget
- Ensures proper coordination with the Warehousing and logistics functions for the handling and delivery of executed purchases
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
- Following up with the ship chandlers, OEM & or manufacturers to ensure that orders are shipped on-time and it's in line with PO.
- Oracle SCM process.
- Maintaining a clear track/record on all purchased items .
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain Management, Mechanical Engineering or any related field.
- At least 3 - 10 years experience within Marine, Oil & Gas or construction fields.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent reporting skills using different methods.
- Knowledge in dealing with ERP system. Oracle EBS & Fusion preferred.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Procurement Officer / Purchase In Charge
Purchase & Production Officer
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jun|
Sr. Procurment Officer
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)