Job description / Role
Rawabi Vallianz Offshore Services (RVOS) is an equally shared joint venture company between Rawabi Holding and Vallianz Holdings Limited of Singapore. Rawabi Holding has built a solid network of business relationships and expertise in Oilfield Services and Contracting & Industrial Services in the GCC region, particularly Saudi Arabia, over the last three decades; while Vallianz has a proven track record as a provider of a full range of Offshore Engineering, Procurement, Installation, and Construction (EPIC); Marine; and Subsea Support Services to the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry. Thus, RV OS is able to effectively harness individual strengths to provide synergistic and seamless services to the industry.
- Filters all Purchase Requests on assigned vessels for products and services, and accordingly works with the requirements to close out the vessel requisitions.
- Ensures that all Purchase Requests/orders are encoded in the ERP system in an efficient and timely manner and without any errors.
- Handles all purchases under Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA) and purchasing contracts, and ensures maximum efficiency, reliability, timeliness, and cost effectiveness of RVOS purchases
- Is accountable for ensuring that Purchase Orders related to BPA / contracts are issued in a timely and effective manner.
- Preparation of quotation comparison sheets to evaluate the supplier prices & lead times.
- Follows up to obtain required approval and to avoid delays in the purchasing transactions
- Resolves changes and discrepancies, and accordingly updates the purchase order information
- Supports the vessels and Head Office departments in the development of the purchasing yearly plan and budget
- Ensures proper coordination with the Warehousing and Logistics functions for the handling and delivery of executed purchases
- Following up with the ship chandlers, OEM & or manufacturers to ensure that orders are shipped on-time and it's in line with Company PO
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by direct manager
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain | Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 - 4 years experience in performing local and international purchasing tasks.
- Keen follower on day to day activities.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, organization, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to act quickly and decisively
- Well knowledge on marine related products & local market.
- Well knowledge in using Oracle or any similar ERP system.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Al Khor Holding
Excelsior Group ME
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||15 Jun|