Job description / Role
Successful candidiate is expected to carry out complete procurement for Air Products DTV Facility.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for Sourcing & Procurement of all facilities related material & services
• Responsible for overall IT related procurement Air Products Dhahran Techno Valley Facility.
• Responsible to set-up & manage maintenance contract for IT systems (i.e. access control system, CCTV, Printer, Copiers, Machines etc) at Tech Centre.
• Support future project’s IT procurement.
• Responsible for procurement of spares & set-up maintenance contracts for Hydrogen Fuel Station & RotoFlow Workshop at Tech Centre
• Responsible for Lease of Vehicles for Tech Centre & Jubail/Wasit Projects
• Prepare purchase requisitions in SAP as per instruction & approval of Procurement Manger and then send Purchase Order requests to Air Products SBS team.
• Update Procurement tracker and maintain files & record as per company policy.
• Perform expediting of issued purchase orders.
• Process vendor’s invoices of issued orders and ensure that vendors are paid on-time.
• Responsible to perform other departmental tasks as assigned by the Manager.
• Must have Strong SAP & MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint)
• Strong sourcing & negotiation skills
• Strong knowledge of local vendor’s base
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Must be Fluent in English
• Must have good typing speed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Min. Graduate Degree, Supply Chain Certification shall be an advantage
• Experience of buying services/material related to Facility Management or IT or Marketing and Communication such as cleaning, couriers, stationary, utilities (Water and Energy), Building and Ground Maintenance, office fit out, Public relation agencies, Exhibitions etc.
• Skills in Stakeholder management, Relationship management & Organization
• Skills in negotiations and vendor management
About the Company
Air Products touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
Founded in 1940, Air Products has built a reputation for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment. Our passionate, talented and committed employees from diverse backgrounds are driven by Air Products’ higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities and the world.
|Saudi Arabia||2 Apr|
Procurement Officer / Purchase In Charge