Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company, Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- Purchase material according to Purchase Requisition.
- Negotiate the best delivery for the materials required to purchase.
- Arrange quotation for standard items, wherever applicable.
- Negotiate the prices for the materials required to purchase.
- Follow-ups on RFQ to suppliers for local and overseas items.
- Log the purchased requisitions on daily basis in materials trucking sheet.
- Attend the S&L meeting.
- Submit the weekly KPI report to the S&L Unit Head.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
- Graduate, Knowledge reading / writing.
- Knowledge in electrical components, fluent in English
- Good negotiating skills. Must be familiar with purchasing techniques.
- Minimum 3- 4 years' experience in same field.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.