Job description / Role
The Buying Professional will be responsible for leading category management activities for all retail merchandise. Responsible for procurement, revenue and working capital performance.
Well-established family group with operations within numerous industries and has been responsible for the introduction of several brands within the KSA.
Sales and Margin:
* Generate margin from sales based on annual plan
* Manage supplier relationships and negotiate contracts
Buying, Negotiation, and Coordination
* Track and ensure the quality of purchase orders
Promotions and Marketing
* Develop annual marketing plans
* Coordinate with the retail team to identify potential improvements and opportunities
Budgeting and Cost Control
* Prepare and monitor the buying budget
* Competitive Salary Package with benefits
* Long-term career development
* Minimum 4 years of experience in FMCG retail buying
* Provable demonstration of assortment planning, margin management, and category management.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.