Job description / Role
• Distribute tasks among the team and meet the schedule.
• Review the changes for technical compliance coordination of services and accuracy prior to submission and maintain the record of changes to better traceability and for future claim purposes.
• Advise the project team for the necessary drawing variation costs due to change in the layout by the client.
• Perform all activities in compliance with the company's HSE.
• Degree or Education Diploma in Engineering is preferred.
• 5-7 years' experience in CAD.
• Organized with an attention to detail.
• Good English communication skills.
• Maintains accurate and detailed inventory data.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.