Job description / Role
• Review and upload Asset/Location/Master Data into the FSI CAFM System for efficient and effective use.
• Review the Schedule Asset-based Planned Preventive, Reactive, and Corrective Maintenance Orders for compliance.
• The CAFM admin will monitor the FMR (Forward Maintenance Register) which will be used by the Contract Management Team, and assist the Service Providers where possible in the interest of continuous improvement.
• Act as the key focal point for the CAFM related activities for the service provider’s contract issuing daily/weekly/monthly performance activity reports.
• To assist in monitoring regulatory compliance across the contract inclusive of Health and Safety policies, processes, and procedures by maintaining an up-to-date centralized recording system for all aspects of HSE and regulatory compliance.
• Oversee the implementation of the PPM programs as a result of the asset inventory, maintenance contracts, and legislative requirements.
• Candidates with FSI SLA module implementation and day to day management of the same are preferred.
• Total of 5+ years experience and a min. of 3+ years in a similar role working within a highly dynamic and complex environment, with specific experience related to developing site management and operations, flexible attitude, and being able to adapt to rapid change.
• Conversant in core Microsoft office IT Skills.
• Data management skills, including the ability to use MS Excel to organize and manipulate data.
• Self-motivated team player who is able to work on own initiative while interfacing with senior management and operational teams.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Experience of working with internal and external stakeholders.
• Excellent written and spoken English skills.
• Having excellent written and spoken Arabic skills would be an advantage.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
A Leading Company In The UAE
Assistant Contracts Administrator
Big Fish Recruitment
One of the Largest Construction Claims Consulting Firms
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|