Job description / Role
The post holder will be a member of the TBC Facilities Management Team and will provide comprehensive departmental IT support for all Facilities Management Systems used within the Department. This is an essential role to ensure the smooth running of the Facilities Management data and information systems. The post holder will ensure the information infrastructure and systems are maintained in an efficient operational state for all the Building Company Facilities Management.
- Knowledge of Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) systems and their implementation: technical knowledge and understanding of computer systems. Experience in information management and proven experience at an administrator level.
- To maintain the statutory records of equipment and services and all contracts for department, and any other relevant statutory requirements.
- To manage and maintain TBC CAFM systems as a super user / administrator, assist in facilitation, implementation, maintenance and revisions to all data and drawings. Provide reports for the TBC FM Senior Management Team, working with internal Facilities team and external partners.
- Establish an information system library and uploading of relevant corporate documents. Establish a catalogue/index, with appropriate security measures. Carry out regular monitoring to ensure efficient use across the drives within TBC FM. Act as the principal guardian of the Directorate's information systems, develop and facilitate Directorate procedures for electronic filing and archiving.
- To organize chair and manage the CAFM User Group for TBC FM on quarterly basis.
- To lead the Department in the day to day running and service support of the FM IT systems and ensure that appropriate modules of CAFM system management and any other software are kept up to date.
- Minimum 2 - 5 years' experience in Facilities Management.
- Must have Building Company Facilities Management background.
- Minimum 10 - 15 years' Computer Aided Facilities Management experience.
- Degree qualified.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering