Job description / Role
- Production of professional high-quality video footage using a variety of formats and technical execution solutions throughout Saudi Arabia.
- Work independently and / or under the direction of Producer / Directors.
- Camera preparation, set up, operation and safe transport.
- Basic equipment maintenance.
- Professional studio and location lighting and lighting direction.
- Lead a team of junior cameramen and technical operators.
- Participate in multi-camera video shoots when required.
- Perform other related duties as requested or required.
SAR 5,000 to 6,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical Insurance, 30 Days Paid Annual Leave
- Bachelor degree in related field or High School Diploma or equivalent in addition to relevant professional qualifications.
- A minimum of five (5) years relevant experience.
- Saudi Aramco and / or GCC and / or hydrocarbon industry experience desirable.
- Experience working with commercial, broadcast or production organizations desirable.
- Proven creative ability as evidenced by work samples.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
About the Company
The First Gulf Company For Supplies & Contracting LTD (FGC) was established in 2001. The company has diversified into many industries such as Electronics, General Contracting and Trading. Over the past years, the company has built a good reputation supported by highly qualified professionals.
The Company was formed to create its business with a commitment to quality in order to provide the ideal solutions for each project. The staff of well qualified and trained engineers and technicians come together to produce significant and high quality engineering work.
Today, FGC dominates the broadcast Systems Integration business in Saudi Arabia, and rapidly growing in its other business of General Contracting and Telecom Value Added Services (VAS)