Job description / Role
In your role as a Campus Recruitment Consultant you will work closely with business stakeholders and the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Campus Recruitment team to design and deliver recruitment campaigns to attract and recruit the best intern and graduate talent to EY Saudi Arabia.
Your key responsibilities
- Create and implement recruitment strategies to attract bright and talented KSA nationals to EY Riyadh.
- Manage the internship program and increase conversion rates to graduate programs.
- Provide advice to the business on best in class recruitment approaches, target campuses, market insights and impact on business recruitment hiring plans.
- Responsible for agreeing with key stakeholders on nationalization metrics and targets for EY Riyadh.
- Oversee the entire recruitment cycle for the KSA nationals (Managing campus events, short listing potential intern and graduate candidates, coordinating online assessments and interviews while ensuring smooth on-boarding and induction of new hires).
- Consult with the business on employment offers that are to be made to candidates and ensure that constructive feedback is provided to those who do not receive employment offers.
Campus Attraction and Recruitment Marketing
- Develop and maintain relationships with the following stakeholders: Academic faculty; career office employees; students; university stakeholders, and establish relationships with organizations/ministries that support nationals studying in the KSA and abroad.
- Display strong knowledge of EY Service Lines.
- Consult with the MENA Recruitment and Employer Branding teams to design sourcing and candidate engagement strategies to support recruitment initiatives.
- Develop detailed recruitment plans for campus activities.
- Deliver presentations and workshops on campus and internally
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in any degree background.
- Recruitment experience.
- A passion for campus recruitment.
- A creative and strategic mindset.
- A confident communication style and presentation skills with excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
Ideally, you'll also have
- Exposure to managing assessment centres and administering online assessment tests.
- Expertise in handling large data volumes in Excel, MS Office to generate accurate insights.
- Exposure to Recruitment Management Systems such as Taleo.
- Experience of managing end-to-end recruitment (attraction and sourcing, screening, testing, interviewing, and offering).
What we look for
- We're interested in leaders with a genuine creative vision and the confidence to make it happen. You can expect autonomy in this role, so you'll also need the ability to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and processes.
What working at EY offers
- Support, feedback and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry.
- Developed system of performance management and career development that enables you to have the freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you.
- Opportunity to work in an international environment.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 90 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region.
- Short-listed candidates will complete three rounds of interviews and may be requested to create a presentation.
We encourage you to apply early to get the best opportunity to secure an offer to join EY. Please answer all questions on the online application to be considered. Whenever you join us and however long you stay, we want your EY experience to last a lifetime.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region