Job description / Role
Cardiac Critical Care Consultant Role, Saudi Arabia
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our long-established client who is looking for a high calibre, experienced Consultant Cardiac Critical Care to work their prestigious hospital facility in Saudi Arabia.
Our client oversees the Government Health Care sector in Saudi Arabia and is prized throughout the region for the excellence of their medical personnel and therefore, the exceptional level of care extended to patients. Moreover, the client oversees an extensive medical complex which is split into various Medical Cities across the country in numerous captivating regions such as, Riyadh, Dammam, Al Ahsa, Jeddah, and Al Madinah Al Monawarh.
Saudi Arabia has been described as feeling like the centre of the world and is certainly the Heart of the Arabic speaking community.
The cities in which our client's hospitals are a based are modern, cosmopolitan and offer a huge variety of activities, cuisine and retail choices. Indeed, familiar European brands in clothing and food outlets. Alternatively, the traditional souks will cater for those seeking a more traditional, cultural experience.
The diversity of nationalities in Saudi Arabia is uncountable, with individuals from all corners of the globe relocating here. Everyone can relish in the Saudi way of life and in the rich cultural history that Saudi Arabia has to offer; including the two holy cities Mecca and Medina, and also Dir'iya, which offers a look into what life was like when the Kingdom was first born.
This healthcare facility is funded by the Government of Saudi Arabia and has 5 major locations in the country covering Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, Al Ahsa and Madina, all of which deliver the highest quality of healthcare.
They provide optimum healthcare to all employees, their dependents and other eligible patients. To date they total 3753 bed capacity across 71 family medicine centers. With state-of-the-art facilities and an extremely well qualified medical team, you will have the support to develop and enhance your career. Many of the existing team are expatriate doctors having trained and worked in the countries from which they are now seeking more doctors.
Package and Benefits
- 100% Tax Free, salary (Salaries with this client will vary depending on qualifications and experience gained after your qualification)
- Free Transport to and from the Hospital or Transportation allowance
- Family Accommodation or Accommodation Allowance
- School allowance for up to 2 children (ages 18 and below)
- Airline tickets (semiannual) for up to 3 dependents (wife/husband and 2 children ages 18 and below)
- Annual leave is 30 days plus 10 days public holiday
- Medical (coverage for the whole family)
- Continuous Medical Education
- End of Service Award
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
The following qualifications are accepted:
- UK/Ireland CCT/CCST
- GMC Specialist Registration
- American Board Certification (only approved boards by American Board of Medical Specialities accepted)
- Fachartz (German Board)
- French Qualifications (DIS, DES, CES, CIS)
- Italian/Spanish/Greek Specializations
- 2 years post qualifying experience at a full consultant level
- Canadian Fellowship with 3 years post board experience.
- CESR 5 years post qualifying experience at full consultant level
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.