Job description / Role
Cardiac ICU Consultant Opportunity in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
• Anesthesia Board qualified, and holding Fellowship in ICU OR Internal Medicine Board qualified, and holds Fellowship in ICU, and has experience in Cardiology/Cardiac Critical Care
• Minimum 5 years experience in Anesthesia OR Internal Medicine with Cardiology exposure
• Minimum of 2 years experience in Adult ICU
• Advanced hospital facilities
• Free excellent recreation facilities
• Free residence fees
• Free medical & emergency dental
• Secured & Free furnished accommodation (Single)
• Professional development
• Tax free salary
• End of Service award
• Free shopping trips
• Free mobilization ticket
• Free annual vacation air ticket to point of origin after the initial contract of 1 year
• Merit Increase after the first initial contract
• 30 days paid vacation per year
• 35 days paid vacation per year (with Saudi Council Registration/License)
• Other benefits in accordance with the Saudi Labor Law
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.