Job description / Role
Our client, a Philanthropic organisation based in Riyadh requires a Career Centre Manager for their academy. As the Career Centre Manager you will focus on:
• Enhancing relationships with existing partners as well as targeting new businesses to partner with
• Working with our partner organisations to provide a tailored solution to their needs
• Identifying key objectives – these objectives will vary from client to client and across the service offering so you’ll need to be agile in your thought processing
• Client support and retention – it’s not all about winning new business, you’ll need to maintain it and ensure key deliverables are met.
• Meeting start-ups, SMEs and corporate business clients face to face, managing outcomes and creating long term plans in line with their needs
• Think creatively and keep up to date with market trends to build deep networks which can result in new opportunities
• Providing and maintaining management information and reports, both to internal and external partners.
• Suitable candidates will be Saudi nationals with experience working in business development or sales roles within the recruitment or manpower industry.
• You will have strong communication, relationship building and organisational skills.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.