Job description / Role
Seeking a Career Development Consultant to join a leading electricity distribution company in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
* Set the Strategic Objective and Goals
* Provide solutions to address issues identified by assessing and analyzing the strengths and weaknesses
* Benchmark with the best company in the industry world wide
* Provide data analysis and recommendation to decision makers related to the development of technicians
* Provide Initiatives towards developing and retaining top talents
* Lay out an implementation strategy to achieve the strategic objectives and goals
* Set communication channels with the business lines to ensure that the company is aligned with the business
* Provide knowledge management Strategy to be transferred and shared with the right people
* Bachelor's Degree in Learning & Development, Talent Management (Master's Degree is preferred)
* Experience: HR and Talent Management experience, 15 - 25 years' experience multinational companies, knowledge in different Talent Management Functions
* Required Skill: Research, Analytical Skills, Strategic Planning, Teamwork, Financial skills
* Abilities: Stress management, ability to travel as needed
* Other characteristics: Excellent Speaking and presentation skills
* Professional Certification: HR Learning & Development Certifications is a plus
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.