Job description / Role
• Ensure that the day to day activities within catering, accommodation and facilities are carried out to the highest standards.
• Perform a variety of tasks associated with the smooth operation & promotion of the unit/assigned location to the highest standards to all Health & Safety and Food Safety regulations.
• Manage Food Safety management systems (FSMS) and design the implementation of the HACCP
SAR 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s Degree Hospitality Management or 3 years job related experience
• At least 3-5 Years’ experience at Site Managerial Level
• Knowledge of Food Safety & Hygiene, ISO and HACCP
• Must be willing to be assigned in different locations in the Eastern Region, KSA
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment