Job description / Role
- Maintained a skilled kitchen staff by properly coaching, counseling and redirecting employees
- Effectively managed and assisted kitchen staff in producing food.
- Ensure all food and health and safety regulations are followed
- Managed food and beverage inventory as well as team scheduling
- Tracked and provided safety, and security of equipment training for staff in all work areas
- Undertake accurate and timely stock taking, reconciliation of money and invoices
- Catering and food production experience
- Good customer service and communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate great team work and show the ability to follow instructions and supervise a small team
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.