Job description / Role
Role – "Cementing Service Leader / Supervisor”
Location – Saudi Arabia
Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs applicable performance and competency assessments, and disciplinary activities as necessary up to and including termination proceedings with collaboration from the PDC and Human Resources. Assists with pre-job preparations by reviewing the cement job plan with the Technical Professional and the cement crew and addressing equipment and / or operational concerns before mobilizing to location.
- Supervises employees engaged in the delivery of cementing services and products, ensuring they follow the applicable Customer and Company Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) procedures and Company Management System (HMS) procedures and the approved cement job plan.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent .
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Service Supervisor.
- Must be able to deal with ambiguity, navigate politics, and possess the drive to overcome resistance and complicated stumbling blocks.
- If required, initiates the Management of Change procedure.
- Holds pre and post-job safety meetings.
- Reviews job performance with the crew to identify opportunities to improve.
- Uses extensive cementing knowledge to assist cementing team resolve equipment and job execution problems.
- Engages employees in all PSL / Regional initiatives in the field.
- With support functions, continually evaluates the service quality of delivered services, including reviewing applicable performance metrics such as equipment maintenance compliance and equipment readiness, and applies findings to improve HSE performance and the utilization of equipment and personnel, reduce costs, increase service efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Develops good customer relationships at the well site, providing operational expertise and solutions and following up on job performance to ensure customer satisfaction, including resolving job disputes and issues to approved levels
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil &a Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
About the Company
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.
Project & Maintenance Supervisor
|Abu Dhabi||15 Jul|
Well SIte Coordinator
|Saudi Arabia||19 Sep|
|Saudi Arabia||16 Oct|