Job description / Role
- CEO of a Logistics Firm
- Control all strategic and business aspects of the company.
- Responsible for giving the proper strategic direction and creating a vision for success.
- Drive the company’s development and guide it towards long-term success
- Direct report to the shareholders.
- MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field
- ICPM (Institute of Certified Professional Managers) certification preferred
- 5 years’ experience at a senior manager/GM level
- 10 years in logistics
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles.
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision.
About the Company
Viva HR Consultants is a fast-growing service provider in the field of Human Resources and Recruitment Outsourcing. Located in Dubai, we provide a wide array of HR Services for businesses and individuals across the world.
We specialize in turning first assignments into successful long-lasting business partnerships. Our vision is to deliver quality products and services to clients across the globe. We take pride in our core values of Integrity and Confidentiality. We are a very customer-centric organization and our entire team works very hard to achieve our primary goal of \"Customer Delight\" which results in our customers and clients coming back to us for more. We also strongly believe in building long-term mutually beneficial business relationships. We never promise what we cannot deliver and we never compromise on quality.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
General Manager Contracting Company
Al Manar Arabian Corp.