Job description / Role
The role is responsible to set up and lead an organisation focused on managing transportation activities for a specific sector in Saudi Arabia.
Our client is a leading name within the Kingdom with significant stakes across various industries.
* Help translate the organisation's vision and mission into a well-articulated business strategy.
* Design and implement the strategy in alignment with business objectives.
* Responsible for the overall management and profitability of the business.
* Ensure consistent growth and identify areas of improvement
An attractive tax-free package with family benefits.
* The successful candidate would be a senior executive with a minimum of 20 years of experience
* Prior experience in setting up an organisation is proffered
* Experience within the transportation and logistics industry is mandatory
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment
General Manager/Commercial Manager
|Saudi Arabia||17 Mar|
General Manager - Sales Operations
RTC-1 Employment Services
Global Head of Business Development
Middle East Executive