Job description / Role
Our client a leader in creating wealth through real estate and investment funds and providing the investor with innovative investment products is seeking a CEO for their office in Riyadh.
In this role, you will be responsible for :
• Overseeing the ongoing operations of all divisions in the company.
• Managing and directing the company toward its primary goals and objectives.
• Overseeing employment decisions of the company.
• Leading a team of senior staff to consider major decisions including acquisitions, mergers, joint ventures, or large-scale expansion.
• Promoting communication and cooperation among divisions to create a spirit of unity in the company.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
• More than 12 years' experience in local or regional investment company with at least 8 years in a senior managerial position.
• Good knowledge of / exposure to the Local & International markets.
• Fluent in English and Arabic • Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written communication skills)
• Extensive experience in liaising with professional external clients and regulators.
• Ability to raise funds from regional and international investors.
• Strong knowledge of return generation strategies.
• Strong knowledge of all asset classes.
• Strong knowledge of various investment products
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||5 May|