Job description / Role
CEO/Group General Manager - Central Asia
• Lead and develop a group of diverse businesses in a high potential market in Central Asia.
• Become a divisional business leader within a large privately owned international organisation
• My client is a large and growing private organisations with diverse business interests, typically in the consumer space.
• With business interests and investments throughout Asia, this organisation is on a steep growth trajectory and is market leader in numerous consumer categories in the the region
• The Group GM/CEO will lead and strategically develop a group of diverse consumer business in Central Asia
• Reporting into the organisation's board, this role will have full P&L responsibilities for the group as well as ownership of commercial strategy and people agenda
• The Group GM/CEO will lead a team of 4 divisional General Managers who will be responsible for the four individual group businesses
• Strong package is on offer for the right candidate
• The successful candidate will be a seasoned business leader with substantial experience in the consumer sector
• Knowledge of the Central Asian or CIS region is preferable
• Experience of leading organisations in developing or frontier markets will be an advantage
• Strong financial acumen
• Experienced developer and leader of people track record of business growth in developing/frontier markets
• Early stage organisation and investment management experience would be an advantage experience of leading a group of businesses is preferred
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies