Job description / Role
CEO Healthcare Group - Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Swisslinx Middle East is looking for a CEO on behalf of our client, a Healthcare Group in Saudi Arabia.
As the CEO, you will be responsible for:
• Managing a team of 200 people
• Ensuring smooth operations of the group
• Setting a standard for operational excellence
• Deliver strong financial performance
• Effective Leadership while providing a positive and productive culture
• 15 years of experience in running healthcare facilities at C Level in Saudi Arabia
• Strong background in the Healthcare and Medical industry
• Proven leader with a track of successful accomplishments
• Able to handle day-to-day operations at the highest level, while leading strategy development initiatives on the long term
• Excellent in English and Arabic
Our client is a leading and well-established firm in Saudi Arabia with ambitious growth plans and a strong reputation in the market.
If you are interested to be considered for the role, pleased apply below.
We look forward to hear from you!
Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
General Manager Contracting Company
Al Manar Arabian Corp.