Job description / Role
Our client, one of the largest holding companies in Saudi Arabia is seeking a CEO for their Tech/IT Division in Riyadh. This role will provide leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
• Oversee daily operations of the company (Marketing, Sales, HR, Operations, etc.)
• Write and submit reports to the Holding Company in all matters of importance
• Attend weekly Staff Meetings, and networking/technology events
• Provide day-to-day leadership and management to a service organization that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company.
• Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual government sector sales targets established by the ATS and execute business development, offering positioning and sales strategies as a member of the sales team for KSA.
• Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
• Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
• Proven experience as CEO or relevant role (8+ years)
• Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Marketing, Sales, etc.
• Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
• Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
• Strong hunter profile with a proven track record of success in selling technology outsourcing services into the government sector
• Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
• Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
• Thorough command of Arabic and English, both written and spoken.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Chief Digital Officer - Customer Experience Strategy
|Saudi Arabia||28 Jul|
Chief Executive Officer
Apple Search & Selection
Executive Director - PMO
|Saudi Arabia||16 Aug|
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)