Job description / Role
CEO Office Manager (Al Madinah Al-Munawarah)
Our client is a government sector in KSA. They are currently looking to recruited CEO Office Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
• Articulate, develop and update the department’s strategy in compliance with the company strategy and the function’s strategy, and lead its execution in line with the company short, medium, and long term goals and objectives.
• Develop the department’s business plans, KPIs and milestones in line with the company strategy, and ensure any departmental annual plans are in line with the department’s business plan.
• Develop the department’s budget, ensuring any departmental budget are in line with the department’s budget, and set in accordance to the company budgeting policies and processes.
• Monitor all expenditures within the department and ensure that all department procurement decisions are taken in line with the company Finance and Procurement & Contracts policies and processes.
• Monitor the financial performance of the department against the approved budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting on variances to Finance and formulate corrective measures and plans to optimize financial performance of the department.
• Monitor the operational performance of the department against the approved targets and KPIs, and takes the necessary corrective and preventive measures, in compliance with Corporate Performance Management protocols, to enhance performance and better serve the business.
• Manage the development and approval of business cases for all department projects, and present them to concerned superiors for approval.
• Oversee all decision-making within the department’s functional scope and delegate non-strategic decisions to department managers appropriately.
• Contribute to formulating and updating the company vision and strategy as it relates to department activities and plans.
• Develop and maintain the department’s risk register, covering strategic and operational risks and ensure adherence to effective risk management processes.
• Communicate the overall business and department strategy to the department’s employees and ensure it is well understood.
• Direct the recruitment and development of an experienced and qualified workforce in the department.
• Set individual objectives of direct reports and periodically evaluate their performance in a fair, transparent and objective manner in accordance with the company policies and employee performance management procedures, and oversee setting of appropriate individual objectives as well as the performance evaluation of employees in the department
• Develop the manpower needs of the department in coordination with department managers and properly plan the optimal allocation and effective use of its resources.
• Manage the implementation of action plans and programs, and provide guidance and instruction to subordinates on appropriate solutions to resolve implementation issues.
• Ensure a proper partnership is established between different departments through implementing well-integrated systems and communication channels to better serve the business needs of the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
• MBA is preferred.
• 10 years’ experience as office Manager
• Good Communication Skills
• Fluency in English & Arabic
• Good computer skills
• Saudi Nationals only
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering