Job description / Role
Our client is a leading provider of Shariah-compliant home finance products in Saudi Arabia.
They are currently looking to hire a CFO for their Riyadh office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Reviewing monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts before submission to the Board/CEO/COO.
• Reviewing other management reports as may be required from time to time by COO/CEO/Board.
• Recommending on product pricing decisions.
• Providing operational support to the business needs.
• Providing recommendations for product development.
• Managing liquidity needs of the organization.
• Managing liquidity position of the organization.
• Approving all the payments by the organization.
• Approving expense claims.
• Managing assets and liabilities of the organization.
• Managing REO and other investment assets of the organization.
• Keeping Board/CEO/ COO abreast of business financial position on a timely basis.
• Preparing and presenting budgets to COO/CEO/Board.
• Implementing and monitoring approved budgets.
• Reporting and resolving budgetary variances.
• Revising budgetary estimates when needed.
• Developing policies and procedures of the financial control and assets management function.
• Developing and maintaining business relationships with various financial institutions for the benefit of the organization.
• Developing and enhancing systems in use by the financial control function.
• Monitoring internal and external audits.
• Managing Zakat and Tax exposure of the organization.
• Coordinating with other departments within the organization to ensure smooth business operations.
• Providing necessary support to the decision makers whenever needed.
• Monitoring and evaluating staff performance.
• Developing staff capabilities within the function.
• Performs and carries out duties as directed by the direct manager.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Minimum 8-10 years experience in audit and finance at senior level
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in managerial position.
• Master degree in Finance and Accounts
• Professional qualification such as Charted Financial Analyst (CFA), Chartered Accountant (CA), CPA (Chartered Public Accountant), or similar.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering