Job description / Role
CFO Reporting to CEO/Chairman
• Work experience in accounting, financial management (to board executives) and internal control measures.
• Adept at accounting process design& execution, meeting deadlines and successfully handling assignments in a challenging work environment.
• Responsible for providing financial advice to the management to enable them to make sound business decisions, and responsible for ensuring the financial adequacy and internal controls for all activities relating to the accounting function including; budgeting, business planning, cash flow forecasting, Financial statements, Tax Return.
• Develop Finance policies and procedures in compliance with (ICS) and local regulatory, and preparing of requirements of ZAKAT issues.
• Manage allocated annual departmental budget by controlling expenditures, cost reduction initiatives and reporting variances versus budgeted, to ensure effective cost management practices.
• Monitor and ensure the divisional staff adhere all the accounting transactions per GAAP/IFRS/LAS, and submit the monthly and yearly reporting such as: budgeting, business planning, cash flow forecasting, and financial reporting
• Degree in Finance / Accounting
• CMA/CPA IFRS
• Minimum 15+
• Fluent in English Language is a must.
• ERP System
• Presentation skills
• Managing People
• Yearly Financial Statement - Board of Directors
About the Company
A leading Telecommunications Company in Saudi Arabia.
Regional Finance Controller
Chief Financial Officer
|Saudi Arabia||1 Apr|
Chief Finance Officer
Financial Controller (Finance Manager)
A Leading Telecommunications Company In Saudi Arabia