Job description / Role
Our client a leading contracting company in Saudi, as they are currently looking for a CFO to be based in the Eastern Province in Saudi Arabia.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Assist with high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Acquiring joint venture, buying and selling companies.
- Financial Modeling Experience.
- Extensive experience in contracting company.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, master degree or MBA.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering