Job description / Role
Reporting into the CEO, the CFO will be responsible for heading up the full finance department across FP&A, reporting, accounting, treasury and internal audit. The successful applicant will be responsible for making key strategic business decisions, lead negotiations with clients and suppliers and directly manage the Finance Directors and Controllers.
A successful automotive business holding 5 business units.
The CFO will be responsible for:
* Develop finance organisational strategies
* Monitor financial position of the organisation
* Re-structure and develop the finance department where required
* Hold key relationships with banks, suppliers and customers
* Line management of the FDs and FCs
* ERP system implementations and upgrades
* Design and implement policies and procedures within finance where required
* Identify new investment opportunities and ventures
* Reports company financial performance
A highly attractive salary and benefits package
* Must come from a dealership automotive background as a CFO and Senior Finance Director
* Must hold a professional accounting qualification
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
CFO Chief Financial Officer (CMA, CPA Certified)
National Advanced Systems Company (NASCO)
Chief Financial Officer
CFO - Chief Financial Officer
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||18 Mar|