Job description / Role
Chief Financial Officer
Our client is an Industrial manufacturing company that was founded in 1984. The company operates within the Heavy Industrial Machinery & Electrical Parts Sector while providing high quality engineering equipment, products and services.
They are currently looking for a CFO to be based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts. Provide insight and recommendations to both short-term and long-term growth plan of organization.
• Identify, acquire and implement systems and software to provide critical financial and operational information.
• Evaluate department needs and make suggestions for automating processes and increasing working efficiency.
• Communicate, engage and interact with the Board of Directors, CEO, Executive Team, and Functional Managers of the company.
• Select and engage consultants, auditors and other key vendors necessary to carry out responsibilities.
• Assist the CEO with new business opportunities, possible acquisitions of companies and/or product lines, and the creation of new related companies as needed.
• Oversee the preparation and presentation of monthly financial reporting including monthly profit and loss, forecast vs. budget, KPIs, and cash flow
• Review and analyze monthly financial results and provide recommendations and actionable plans to the Executive Team.
• Develop and maintain monthly operating budget.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or related field
• Experience as a CFO, Accounting Manager, or Finance Manager
• Decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Leadership skills with the ability to delegate, motivate and inspire team members
• Honesty and integrity
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage time effectively
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
|Saudi Arabia||21 Jun|
Head of Finance / Senior Finance Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
Head of Finance IMEA
A Leading Company In The Middle East