Job description / Role
Arabic speaking CFO - Family Office (Investments)
Our client is one of the wealthiest families in the Middle East with regional / global operations and are aligned closely with the Saudi Arabian government's Vision 2030. They are looking to hire an Arabic Speaking CFO with a clear history of working within an investment bank, private equity firm, or family office.
Our client is one of the wealthiest families in the Middle East with regional/ global operations and are aligned closely with the Saudi Arabian government's Vision 2030.
Our client is an established family conglomerate, also on the cusp of launching several new Greenfield businesses. The role sits within a hugely dynamic, diversified and ambitious organisation and provides the successful incumbent with an opportunity to play a critical part in a hugely exciting emerging economy.
Reporting to the Chairman and CEO, the ARABIC SPEAKING CFO will be tasked with formulating/honing the financial policies and investment strategies within the Group's family office portfolio. Prevalent financial interests include, but are not limited to a global equity portfolio; Real Estate assets and land bank transactions along with other ad-hoc investments.
Excellent exposure, an Executive compensation package, flights, medical and bonus.
* ARABIC SPEAKING CFO with a clear history of working within an investment bank, private equity firm, or family office
* Will have at least 15 years total experience with at least 5 years of dealing with Group Finance / Investment experience
* Well educated - Chartered Accountant and / or CFA qualifications will be very welcome (with the relevant practical experience)
* Will have worked at an organisation of international and/ or global pedigree
* Will have excellent communication and presentation skills
* Will have commendable work ethic - the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Robert Half International (RHI)
Senior Vice President - Group Finance
|Abu Dhabi||4 May|
Regional Financial Controller - Director
Head of Finance