Job description / Role
We are looking for professionals with a track record of success in both industry and consulting to join a dynamic and highly motivated CFO Operations Team serving CFO's in international, large domestic and government entities.
• You will already have a network of business contacts in the region and be able to advise CFO's on leading practice approaches in key areas of the finance function.
• You will do this by combining your personal experience and expertise with existing propositions in finance strategy, operating model design, performance management, cost management, finance process optimization and profitability analysis.
• As a Manager or Senior Manager you will be responsible for the independent delivery of engagements or major modules of large projects.
• This includes leading the approach, liaising with clients and other parties and directing the activities of individuals within the team.
• A crucial part of your role will include involvement in business development and marketing activities to initiate and maintain contact with target companies.
• At least 8 - 12 years of previous work experience, either in Senior Finance roles in large organizations that have undergone Finance Transformation under your leadership; or proven success in a top consultancy practice
• Business fluency in both English and Arabic is essential
• Leadership positions in project and /or change management
• Excellent Masters in Accounts, or MBA degree from a reputable university
• Qualified accountant or similar experience (CA/CPA)
• Ability to write, structure and present client ready work
• Project delivery and team management experience
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong communication skills
• Full travel mobility
• A strong candidate will already have a portfolio of contacts across the region
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.