Job description / Role
The Business Change Unit will ensure that all change initiatives as part of the entity's delivery are understood and stakeholders adopt the new requirements, systems and support structures coming into formation as part of the provider, Payer and regulator split of health care services in the Kingdom.
A major governmental entity in the Health sector.
* The entity's unit will establish a framework for change management to be used for the transformation based on the need and scale of changes proposed by the program. This should take into consideration partner organisations methodologies and seek unification and optimisation where possible providing rational and justification for proposed solution.
* The unit will design and plan the required change management (CM) interventions required to successfully embed the change across the Cluster Implementation Plans and drive increased employee adoption of the change at each level of cluster workforce.
* To be responsible for the delivery of effective change management, which includes the promotion of business objectives, and maintaining the benefits framework that links change delivery to the achievement of business benefits for each of the entity's Function.
* Develop, socialise, influence, and execute Change Management products and methods focused on engaging the Clusters at all levels of the organisation and make clear business change recommendations in complex scenarios and have the ability to support those recommendations credibly and with authority when challenged
* Support the implementation of key cluster plans and monitor progress of plans against success criteria. Plans may include: change management, engagement and communications, and benefits plans, benefits profiles, and training plans.
* Coordinate and manage internal and external parties to ensure their successful involvement in change management, training and benefits realisation activities both pre and post project go live
* Lead and manage stakeholder engagement and communications, set up advocacy and mobilise 'change agents'
* Consult and coach project teams on integrating change management activities into cluster and product delivery plans.
* Support the entity's business functions to be ready to accept business usual transition, utilise new capability, and ensure the successful delivery and embedding of this change into the business.
* Support with the development and delivery of relevant assessments, plans, processes and materials to enable the change i.e. business readiness assessment, change sustainability plans
* Plan and enable the handover stages of the cluster projects to programs business functions and move towards continuous improvement. This will include implementing sustainability plans, monitoring adoption, reporting on change effectiveness and measuring, analysing and responding to performance metrics.
* Conduct lessons learned / after action review relating to change effectiveness, and celebrate success.
A competitive package and benefits, and the chance to be part of a leading governmental entity in the Health sector.
* Bachelor degree in health care or management related field
* Master degree in health care or management related filed or equivalent experience
* Change Management Institute ACMF (Accredited Change Manager Foundation) or MSP Practitioner; APMG - Change Management or equivalent
* Typically 10+ years of experience in a large scale health care organisation
* Experience of managing, implementing, facilitating, and monitoring change on transformational change programmes in the health care sector
* Has sound knowledge of the principles and concepts that underpin change management and can advise on a 'good practice approach' to business change
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
|Saudi Arabia||3 Jun|
VP - Strategic Service Governance
|Saudi Arabia||3 Jun|
Risk Management Director - KSA National (Health Sector)
|Saudi Arabia||7 Jun|