Job description / Role
Our client, a major information technology product developer and distributor requires a Channels Business Manager to join the indirect sales and channel department on a permanent residential basis in Riyadh.
Reporting to the Channels Operation Director and frequently liaising with customer Admin, Billing, Logistics, Service, Marketing and other sales teams the main responsibility will be to generate demand on printers & Office solutions and engage Document Technology Partners, Solution Providers and re-sellers to increase volume of business transacted via those channels.
The principal accountabilities will be:
• Managing company relationship in channels and accounts assessed on an annual basis
• Builds relationship with IT people within Corporate accounts by having quarterly meetings with major customers
• Maps the channels based on their activities reviewed through a yearly engagement plan
• Understands customer IT supplier partner
• Ensures customer and partners are kept up to date with the products and solutions
• Prepare events to the channels and their accounts.
• Candidates will have a bachelor’s degree with 3 - 5 year's sales experience and knowledge in a channel environment.
• Experience with negotiations at the corporate level and PC orientation
• The individual needs to be able to use the personal productivity tools for their day-to-day job.
• The key competencies will be Commercial Understanding including knowledge of all business operations, including the core drivers within the sales and marketing process
• Communication including the ability to effectively communicate using a range of verbal and written communication skills.
• Marketing Understanding of the range of effective marketing tools available in a channel market environment.
• Multi-Cultural understanding, Change Orientation and Leadership/Team Management.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales and Account Manager
Manpower Middle East