Job description / Role
Chartered Mechanical Engineer
£90k-£105k tax free + Accommodation
This leading international consultancy is urgently looking for a Mechanical Engineer for a high profile scheme in Riyadh.
The successful applicant will report into the Head of Engineering & Assurance for FM and will work directly with the contractor organisation.
Duties will include but not be restricted to -
- Relevant design assurance activities
- Monitor and review the contractor's design activities
- Co-ordinate activities with other disciplines and teams
- Preparation of technical queries as required
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this role please apply now.
SAR 35,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: SAR
Requirements to be considered for this position include -
- Chartered Engineer with a Mechanical Engineer degree (from a UK university)
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Mechanical Engineer
- Major consultant or contract background
- MENA experience is preferable whilst candidates that have lived and worked in Saudi will be at a distinct advantage
- Stakeholder and contractor management and liaison experience
- Ability to remain diplomatic whilst maintaining an influential and assertive approach
- Major build project experience such as healthcare, defence, aviation
About the Company
At Search, our extensive knowledge and experience of recruiting in the Construction, Civil Engineering, Energy and the Oil and Gas industries mean that no-one is better placed to find your ideal role. Our consultants have strong links internationally and can help you find a role in various locations throughout the Middle East, Asia and Africa. Whether you're looking for a Construction Manager or an Technical Director, Search can help.
|Saudi Arabia||22 Jul|
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Mechanical Commissioning Engineer - Power Plants
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||13 Aug|